The digital employee feedback system
Employee and customer app & mobile Intranet, CIP/Idea Management, MAX – Employee Stock Index and Employee master maintenance.
“The task of managers is to create optimal digital conditions for high employee performance” (Reinhard Sprenger).
With the MAX-Toolbox we have been developing creative digital tools in the areas of employee management, employee and corporate communication, mission statement and information in the company since 2002 with a primary focus on the EFQM model of the European Foundation for Quality Management in practical use to connect existing technologies and people.
Your data is all located on German servers (ISO 27001/EU-GDPR), so that no external marketing of your employee-generated data can take place! The MAX-Toolbox can be used for secure digital communication and information in the company for your employees, customers, partners, suppliers etc. in equal measure. By assigning rights, you can easily determine who can see what at what time or who can communicate directly online and mobile with which contact person within the closed system.
The valido employee app (Release 2018 – 3rd generation) is equally applicable for secure digital communication and information in the company for your employees, teams, customers, partners, suppliers etc. Only you decide who can download and install the app from the closed Enterprise Store (provision of the app in the App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android is possible on request – on your server). Login is only possible with fingerprint/eye scan and/or PIN as well as user name, password and comparison of device ID/customer key. The system compresses the data, videos, etc. you set in the employee app individually for each mobile device via device ID without loss of quality in order to minimize the data volume.
In addition to external apps, further internally used systems can be linked online and mobile with the MAX-Toolbox via the Active Directory interface. The MAX-Toolbox can also be successively expanded.
The system, which has been continuously developed by valido – Schindlerhof´s think tank – since 2010 and has been proven in practice by 600 companies in 120 countries across all industries, is available online and mobile or as a native app for smartphones and tablets (IOS & Android) and optionally interactively linked with MAX and KVP/ideas management.
The Schindlerhof, winner of the European Excellence Award and Germany’s best employer at Great Place to Work 2013 and 2018 – across all industries up to 500 employees, is also a special prize winner in knowledge & competence thanks to the valido employee app. “Service Excellence is one of the most important USP´s. Employees are supported with our digital tools so that they are given more room to respond to customers quickly, individually and warmly” (Klaus Kobjoll).
Further information: www.max-toolbox.com
Employee and customer app
Bulletin boards are no longer necessarily state of the art – when it comes to communication with employees. With powerful smartphones, tablets, desktops and notebooks, WLAN and cloud connectivity, employees are more mobile than ever. Today, the digital workplace can integrate employees as a centralized, networked work environment that is available everywhere. The core of this is valido – the employee app & social intranet with activity streams, wiki, storage and chat functions. It enables a fast, dynamic and cross-departmental exchange that is largely free of hierarchies. No more e-mails, but forum contributions, which can all retrieve if necessary.
With valido it is possible for you to securely connect and reach even those industrial employees who were previously largely excluded from internal company communication without a computer workstation. Relevant data and company information (digital employee newspaper, bulletin board, work instructions, duty rosters, videos, links, etc.) can be controlled by rights and made available for any number of company divisions, locations, departments, project groups, etc.
valido is your intranet for your pocket. We use the same tools for rapid interaction and internal coordination that have long been taken for granted in private communication. In addition to the internal Wikipedia, all relevant functions of WhatsApp & Facebook are displayed in the employee app – encrypted – with the decisive advantage for you that all data of your company is located on German servers (ISO 27001/EU-GDPR) and no external marketing of your employee-generated data takes place! A great advantage, in our opinion.
The security and data protection concept for the employee app (Release 2018) was developed in cooperation with VR-Bank in accordance with EU-GDPR. Login is only possible with fingerprint/eye scan and/or PIN as well as user name, password, device ID and customer key. Only 3 devices per user (e.g. iphone, iPad and PC) are allowed. For security reasons, the password will only be sent to the second device upon request by push or third device (PC) by e-mail. Regular updates with new features are automatic. For security reasons, in the online version on the PC or mobile, user name and password must be entered before each login. After a defined timeout, the system automatically logs out. Saving documents to mobile devices is prevented by the system in the native app.
Employees of “all generations” can be reached quickly online and mobile via the employee app and brought up to a common and current level of knowledge – of course divided into individual locations, departments, service areas, hierarchy levels or logical groups. valido is the platform for secure digital communication and information in your company, both with your employees and with your customers, partners, suppliers, etc.
With valido, you can give your customers secure and individual access to your internal platform. Your customers can, for example, be kept up to date during the course of the project, contribute information and communicate individually with the contact person of your company 1:1 mobile and online. Thus you have bundled a secure channel (and not EMail, WhatsApp, SMS etc. parallel) on German servers for the documentation, communication and loyality of your customers.
The rights system allows you to easily determine who can see what at what time and who can communicate directly online and mobile with which contact person. By assigning rights, you can easily determine who can see what at what time or who can communicate directly online and mobile with which contact person within the closed system. The data, videos, etc. you set in the employee app are compressed by the system via device ID on the PC in original size and individually for each mobile device without loss of quality in order to minimize the data volume.
Choose one of our employee app packages according to your needs. valido – the employee App (Team: FREE & PLUS) for teams, companies and clubs (available in the App Store and Google Play Store) or ENTERPRISE – Employee App EXCLUSIVE and PREMIUM customized in the look & feel of your company (available via link or QR code via enterprise stores).
The system, which valido – Schindlerhof´s think tank – has continuously developed since 2002 and has been proven in practice by 500 companies in 8 countries across all industries, is available online and mobile or as a native app for smartphones and tablets (iOS & Android) and optionally interactively linked with MAX and CIP/ideas management (MAX-Toolbox).
The employee app is your personalized, mobile intranet in the look and feel of your company. The tool includes the following modules:
- Native employee and company app (internal and public area) with own branding / CI,
- News section (current news at a glance),
- Activity streams / news feeds for all company employees and logical groups such as management, locations, service areas, teams, trainees, customers, suppliers, partners, etc. Uploads (files, videos) with read confirmation, integration RSS feeds directly from your homepage,
- Chats / Messenger (important information, documents, photos and videos can be sent in the chat analogous to WhatsApp) for individual employees and groups (with/without group limits) – encrypted,
- Information / internal Wikipedia to provide all relevant data and company information (employee directory, digital staff magazine, bulletin board, work instructions, rosters, ISO standards, graphics, videos, links etc.) for logical internal and external groups (with full text search function – also in files); onboarding of new employees is also easy to implement,
- Calendar for all company, team and employee appointments including vacation requests etc. (can be compared with Exchange),
- 3rd party application implementation (Dropbox, PDF Expert etc.),
- Share function,
- Comprehensive rights system for groups, employees and external users,
- Rest periods (no generation of push messages in defined periods, such as holidays, weekends, etc.); employees are informed about all accumulated news as soon as they restart the app,
- Employee directory, directory of external groups and users,
- Interfaces: RESTfull API, Active Directory, further interfaces on request,
- Login fingerprint/eye scan and/or PIN, matching device ID, user name & password,
- PC version and native app / enterprise solution,
- Data is stored 100% on servers in Germany (ISO 27001/EU-DSGVO) and is maintained directly by us or, if desired, on your server,
- Individual solutions (on request): plug-ins, forms, store versions etc…
For further information, please contact:
ENTERPRISE solutions EXCLUSIVE & PREMIUM: www.max-toolbox.com
“At Schindlerhof, our team members use CIP to generate between 600-800 ideas and suggestions for improvement each year online and mobile, with an implementation rate of 80%. Since 2002 until today we have been able to remove a lot of sand from the gearbox with many ideas, partly also small suggestions for improvement. With digital idea management, our employees can contribute like co-entrepreneurs to the Schindlerhof. A sustainable culture of pride is created in the company” (Nicole Kobjoll).
The continuous improvement process (CIP) can be ideally mapped digitally and transparently for all employees, even across several locations. No idea is lost, employees receive direct feedback on their own ideas from their managers or CIP managers via push messages. Reasons must be given immediately in the event of rejection. Superiors assign tasks or subtasks to one or more employees. The complete implementation is documented until completion. All projects can be statistically evaluated. This means that you know exactly how many ideas were generated and implemented for the company in total, compared to the previous year, by which performance area, by which employees and with which savings potential. If desired, employees can also submit their ideas and suggestions for improvement anonymously. The following modules are included in the CIP/Idea Management Tool:
- Idea management / Continuous improvement process / Project management,
- Calendar (CIP appointments, invitations, deadlines etc. for employees with individual rights including push notifications),
- Auto push messages for project groups / project posts for defined groups / status messages,
- Statistics tool for complete evaluation including filters by teams and employees, time comparisons, export etc..
Further information: www.max-toolbox.com
MAX employee feedback system
“Whoever does what he already knows will always remain what he already is” (Henry Ford).
“The work of the individual on himself changes – unconsciously radiating – the whole society” (Karl-Friedrich von Weizäcker). Klaus Kobjoll’s idea is that this behaviour can be applied analogously to the self-motivation and personal responsibility of an employee in his own company.
Every employee who works continuously on his or her own intrinsic motivation, regularly brings in his or her own ideas and suggestions for improving the company’s processes and implements the projects initiated with his or her team, takes advantage of the company’s training and development opportunities for himself or herself and uses them for his or her personal development, identifies with his or her own company and, as it were, brings himself or herself in like a “co-entrepreneur” who continues to develop himself or herself consistently as a person and thus also contributes to the company’s overall success as an employee.
Nowadays it is no longer sufficient to conduct an appraisal interview once or twice a year. Rather, employees regularly expect transparent feedback from their managers on their performance. The same applies to managers in the company: Only those who demonstrate enthusiasm can pass it on.
The following modules are included in the MAX – Employee Stock Index tool:
- MAX – Employee Stock IndexX (digital employee evaluation based on company-specific criteria. Employee self-assessment and evaluation by management, team index, company index, balanced scorecard),
- Executive evaluation with 360 degree feedback (employees evaluate executives),
- E-Learning (learning videos / manuals with control questions),
- Mood barometer (measuring the personal mood of employees, the team, the company as a whole),
- Employee surveys (internal market research), external customer surveys,
- Checklists (digital checklists for service areas & employees / checks, e.g. before or after office hours / online & mobile recording),
- Calendar (MAX appointments, invitations etc. for employees with individual rights incl. push notifications),
- Statistics tool for complete evaluation including ranking, filters by teams and employees, time comparisons, export etc.,
- Social intranet (networking of employees in the same way as Facebook),
- MAX notifications (encrypted push messages online&mobil with read confirmation),
- MAX Toolbox app (IOS&Android) and PC version.
As an option, employees can complete questionnaires anonymously.
The MAX-Toolbox is also used in many schools – SAX (Student Stock Index).
Employee master maintenance
With the digital personnel file, job descriptions, main task lists, recurring appointments can be updated and employees can be sent a calendar entry by push message. Within the framework of performance appraisals, relevant goals, tasks, further education and training measures etc. for the coming year can be defined and documented together with managers, with a “commitment” for both parties. The following modules are included in the master maintenance tool:
- Employees: digital personnel file, job descriptions, provision of pay slips, task lists, updates, goals, planning, employee/supervisor agreements, etc..,
- Company: Annual target planning, locations, inventory, contracts, terms, reminders, etc.,
- Calendar (appointments, recurring tasks),
- Statistics tool for complete evaluation by company / locations / branches, teams and employees, time comparisons, export etc..,
- Flexible push messages incl. read statistics for defined groups / persons.
(in planning 2019)
Further information: www.max-toolbox.com
Made in Germany: Within our closed system your data is 100% on servers in Germany (ISO 27001/EU-GDPR) and are managed by us directly.
App & Web development
iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows & Web-development.
In addition to supporting our own portals and the further development of Schindlerhof solutions, renowned international agencies primarily use our valido-consult division as a pure supplier of agile capacities and for project outsourcing in the field of mobile and online development. Furthermore, we offer our network partners and customers the complete implementation of defined mobile and online solutions.
Your advantages at a glance
- project outsourcing
- favorable supplier prices
- transparency of costs
- Strengthening your competencies
- Frontend and UI design:
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- Web engineering and Web Developer:
- Personalization and Adaptation of Web applications
- Performance of Web-based applications
- server/client side architecture
- scripting in PHP and frameworks such as Laravel
- Database design and management
- content management system such as WordPress
- E-Commerce solution implementation
- Angular 5 native Script
- Hybrid mobile application development
- Cross-platform: Android, iOS, Windows UWP
- UI design and Frontend
- Backend development
- Application Store Submission, Management
- Data encryption
Full service market research institute.
valido-research is a division of valido GmbH and has one of the largest German online panels in Germany and throughout Europe. As an ESOMAR member we work according to the very strict ICC/ESOMAR guidelines and collect our data exclusively online. This enables our customers to collect considerably larger samples at low cost.
As a link between companies, market research institutes, media agencies and their target groups, our tools and services create the conditions for rapid access to differentiated customer opinions.
Online market research
valido-research offers you a wide range of market research tools such as attitude & usage basic studies, advertising impact research, analysis of target group potentials, assortment optimization, image analyses, brand positioning and much more.
Of particular interest are our innovative methods, which we have transferred from classical market research to online research. These include eye tracking analyses, virtual shelf tests, online focus groups, optimization of the navigation structure of online shops and much more.
We provide our customers with carefully selected participants as feedback providers for online surveys and support them in the planning and implementation of online survey projects.
valido – Schindlerhof´s think tank
We create optimal digital conditions for high employee performance.
Since 2010, we have been developing new solutions in the field of mobile corporate and employee communications for Schindlerhof and more than 600 companies in 120 countries across all industries.
With a focus on the EFQM model of the European Foundation for Quality Management, we pursue the approach of continuously developing new creative digital tools online & mobile with the MAX Toolbox for companies. New tools and features will initially be used at Schindlerhof, tested internally and, if accepted by the team, implemented at Schindlerhof or by our corporate customers.
“Creative digitalization* creates a new quality of relationships. Analog and digital worlds combine to form symbioses. They serve real human interests – not rationalization purposes. Creative digitisation can create spaces in which previously separate things can come together. Human communication and decisions play the main role” (*Matthias Horx – zukunftsInstitut).
“We do not let ourselves be led by technology, but we lead technology – to support transparency, networking, mobile communication and optimal services. Because Service Excellence will be an even more decisive USP for us in the future. Employees will be supported with our digital tools to give them more room to respond quickly, individually and warmly to their customers” (Klaus Kobjoll).
With its focus on employer branding, valido also makes a very important contribution to strengthening the Schindlerhof employer brand. At Schindlerhof, all 70 employees are equipped with iPads for the use of employee apps, CIP and MAX. In 2018, more than 300 trainee applicants applied for 10 vacant training positions at Schindlerhof.
Your contact persons
Please contact us. We look forward to seeing you!
Ludwig Erhard Prize
Schindlerhof is a four-time winner of the highest German quality award (German EFQM Excellence Index – Platinum).
European Excellence Award
Schindlerhof is the first German winner of the highest European quality award. Winner & Special Prizes (Customer Focus and People Orientation) of the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM): European Role Model on People Development and Involvement (with the MAX-Toolbox as an essential component).
Great Place to work
Schindlerhof is Germany’s best employer in 2013, with up to 500 employees across all industries and, thanks to the valido employee app, also a special prize winner in the”Knowledge & Competence” category.
GPTW Europe 2018: 15th place in Europe across all industries.
Best employer in Europe for 6 years.
VALIDO TOOLS CURRENTLY IN THE PRESS
Glückwunsch zum Fehler des Monats!
Congratulations on the mistake of the month!
Eine Stimme für den Chef
A voice for the boss
Mitarbeiter-App im Unternehmen: „Die Jüngeren sind verrückt danach“.
Employee app in the company: “Younger people are crazy about it”.
Intranet für unterwegs.
Intranet for the road.
Gegen den Fachkräftemangel: Die Strategie vom Schindlerhof.
Against the shortage of skilled workers: the strategy of the Schindlerhof.
You are in good company
Many companies have valued us for many years as a reliable partner.
They show us this by using our tools and are always happy to implement new projects with us.